The Indian Police forces need high-quality personnel and SSC GD is one of the best competitive exams. Students clearing it will have their choice of certain elite police department branches. Candidates who pass the SSC GD examination and meet the eligibility criteria can apply for posts in different Indian forces such as BSF, CRPF, CISF, ITBP, SSB, NIA, SSF, and Assam Rifles.
Students who have cleared Class 10 from a recognized board are eligible to appear for the SSC GD examination. Candidates who want to crack the SSC GD Constable exam need practice and preparation, but this exam is not very tough.
Understanding the SSC GD General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Spatial Visualization
- Spatial Orientation
- Visual Memory
- Similarities and Differences
- Coding and Decoding
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning and Figural Classification
- Non-Verbal Series
General intelligence and reasoning tests, which are often referred to as general intelligence and reasoning exams, assess the cognitive abilities of the examinee. These tests take place in a variety of formats such as multiple-choice questions, open-ended questions; fill in the blank questions and so on.
Tips to Prepare for SSC GD Constable Exam
Following proper strategies is important to clear the examination. Here are some of the tips that you can use to clear the SSC GD examination.
- Make a learning schedule: To prepare for your exam well and avoid any delays, make sure you follow the SSC GD Constable Study plan with BYJU’s Exam Prep. Fill out tasks in order proportionate to how much time is needed for each task. The last few days of preparation will help you to focus on your weak points. You need to save some energy & time for this, so you do not have to spend too much of the last few days before the exam.
- Understand the SSC GD stable exam mode: Before the exam, you should also know what mode of examination it would be. The SSC Test Constable is composed of 4 parts- general Intelligence and reasoning, general knowledge and awareness, mathematical ability, English/Hindi. Those who qualify for the test should take the PST.
- Check the SSC GD Stability Course 2021 syllabus: The syllabus is one of the very important aspects of SSC GD Constable Exam preparation. You must read the SSC GD Constable Syllabus before you start to prepare. Are you studying for the GD Constable exam? By understanding the syllabus, important topics & chapters are easily highlighted to check accordingly.
- Practice SSC GD Stability Question Paper 2020/Previous Year Questions:
By practicing the syllabus from the previous year’s exam papers at BYJU’s Exam Prep, you can check what topics are covered by this year’s paper. You can also check out their scoring scheme to see how you are performing. The applicant can check the SSC GD stability assessment for the previous year to identify any trends.
- Try an online simulation test: After watching videos and completing timed mock exams, it is a good idea to know about the exam format. By knowing the way the test is administered, you can manage your time as well as your strengths and weaknesses. Applicants can learn more about the content of the exam, how it is scored, and what they might need to know to prepare.
- Choose the best book for preparation: The candidate should choose one of these books for effective preparation, which is best suited for SSC GD Constable 2021. People who are looking to study for the exam can use the book to understand the exam model, syllabus and types of questions previously asked in the exam if they want.
Do’s and Don’ts for SSC GD Constable
- Do not read chapters or sections before the exam date
- Relax and try to remain confident.
- Drink a lot of water and eat healthy food
- Go to early your bed.
- Study well before taking the exam
- Complete your homework on time
- Practice mock exams multiple times before the real one
- Use the available resources provided by universities
- Skip class or sleep in for an extra hour or two on the day of the exam
Why you should write your own exam notes?
Exam notes are like textbooks, but you can write them! You can use them as study material for your own exams or help other people learn. This is one of the reasons why you should write your own exam review book.
You can also use the notes to create an exam guide for classes that you are taking. If you do this, make sure that you make it available online or give it out free so other people can benefit from it too! The best way to use exam notes is not to just memorize them, but to understand their content and then apply what was learned into practice. This will help develop analytical skills that are necessary for life.
There are many techniques that can be used in a presentation. It is important to know which study techniques work best with each other so that you don’t end up wasting your time. When it comes to preparation, many different study techniques can be used. Some of these study techniques include outlining, mind maps, and brainstorming.
You will need to prepare and study for it to get the best results. The SSC GD Constable Exam is a two-part exam that takes place over three days. It includes the written exam and an oral examination. The SSC GD Constable Selection Commission conducts this exam to determine if candidates are eligible to join the Indian Police Force.
If you have more education blogs than write for us education.